Name: Zhiwei Zhang
Research Center for Islands and Coastal ZoneFirst Institute of Oceanography, Ministry of Natural Resources
No. 6 Xianxialing Road, Qingdao, P. R. China 266061
9/2002-6/2006: Shandong University of Science and Technology, Environment Engineering, B.E.
9/2006- 6/2009: First Institute of Oceanography, State Oceanic Administration,Environment Science, M.S.
9/2009- 6/2012: Ocean University of China, Environment Engineering, Ph.D.
9/2010- 8/2011: University of Miami (U.S.A.), Visiting Scholar Working Experience
7/2012-12/2014 Engineer, Research Center for Islands and Coastal Zone, First Institute of Oceanography, State Oceanic Administration
1/2015- Senior Engineer, Research Center for Islands and Coastal Zone, First Institute of Oceanography, State Oceanic Administration
Marine Spatial Planning, Island Protection and Management, Coastal Zone
Management with the focus of integrated assessment
1. China- Thailand Marine Spatial Planning Cooperative Study Project, 1/2017-12/2020.
2. China- Korea Marine Spatial Planning Cooperative Study Project, 1/2018- 12/2021.
3. National Island Protection Planning Assessment Project, 1/2018- 12/2018.
4. Technical Support for Island Protection and Management Project, 1/2017-12/2017.
1. Aiping Feng, Zhiwei Zhang. Research on the Evaluation Indicator System Design and Verification of Island Ecological Index and Development Index. Beijing, China Ocean Press, 2018.
2. Zhiwei Zhang, Aiping Feng, etc. Theory and Practice of Island Protection and Utilization Planning Based on Ecosystem. Beijing, China Ocean Press, 2017.
3. Zhen Guo, Dan Hu, Zhiwei Zhang, etc. Material Metabolism and Lifecycle GHG Emissions of Urban Road System, Journal of Cleaner Production, 165,2017(11):243-253.
4. Overall Plan for Comprehensive Protection and Utilization of Coastal Zone in Guangdong Province (2018-2025), Guangdong Provincial people's Government and State Oceanic Administration, 2017.
5. The 13th Five-Year Plan of the National Island Protection work Plan, State Oceanic Administration, 2016.
6. The 13th Five-Year Plan of Ecological Island Construction in China, State Oceanic Administration, 2016.