Name: Ying Yu
Address:First Institute of Oceanography, Ministry of Natural Resources
No. 6 Xianxialing Road, Qingdao, P. R. China 266061
9/2009-6/2013: Ocean University of China, Foreignn Language Department, Bachelor in French；
9/2013-6/2016: China University of Geosciences(Beijing), Marine Department, Master in Geological Engineering.
7/2016 till now: Research Assistant of Marine Policy Research Center of FIO, SOA.
Marine geology and marine policy.
1. Research on Evaluation and Prediction of Marine Science And Technology Innovation.
Period covered: 01/2015- 12/2016.
2. Arctic channel research. Period covered: 01/2016- 12/2016.
3. Research on uninhabited island management and policy. Period covered: 01/2015-12/2015.
4. YU Ying, XU Xingyong. The Secret of Gravel in Lao mountain, Qingdao [J].Earth,2009, (02).
5. YU Ying, LIU Dahai, LIU Fangming, etl. Dynamic and Trend Analysis of the Latest Marine (Island) Reserves in the United States[J]. Ocean Development and Management, 2015, 32(02):1-4.
6. LIU Dahai, YU Ying, LI Xiaoxuan, LI Yanping. Research Progress on Environmental Impact Assessment of China Coastal Reclamation[J]. Coastal Engineering, 2016,35(03):74-82.
7. LIU Dahai, LV You, LIAN Chenchao, LIU Fangming, YU Ying. Research on China 's Global Ocean Strategy[J].Ocean Development and Management,2017,34(03):20-28.
8. LIU Dahai, WANG Yitong,LIU Fangming, YU Ying, etl. The Main Construction Model and Policy Risk of the Maritime Strategy in the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road[J]. Reformation & Strategy,2017,33(03):126-129.
9. LIU Dahai, MA Yunrui, LI Xiaoxuan, YU Ying, etl. A Study on Causal Feedback Model of Reclamation Integrated Impact[J]. Coastal Engineering,2015,34(04):61-68.
10. LIU Dahai, MA Xuejian, HU Guobin, XING Wenxiu,YU Ying, etl. Application of Ecological Disturbance Theory in Aquaculture Management[J]. Chinese Fisheries Economics,2015,33(03):49-53.
11. LIU Dahai, Gongwei, XING Wenxiu, LI Xiaoxuan, MA Xuejian, YU Ying. Method of Determining on Vulnerability Evaluation Index of Island Coastal Zone Based on AHP Method[J]. Marine Environmental Science,2015,34(03):462-467.