Name: Yiming Wang
Room 641, Research buildingFirst Institute of Oceanography, Ministry of Natural Resources
No. 6 Xianxialing Road, Qingdao, P. R. China 266061
09/2013- Now: Harbin Institute of Technology, pursuing Ph.D. Degree
12/2008- 01/2010: National University of Singapore, Master’s Degree in communication engineering
09/2005- 12/2008: Nanyang Technology University of Singapore, Bachelor’s Degree in electrical and electronic engineering
12/2016- Now: Associate Researcher, First Institute of Oceanography, State Oceanic Administration, China
07/2010- 11/2016: Assistant researcher, First Institute of Oceanography, State Oceanic Administration, China
05/2010- 01/2010: Research engineer, Singapore Technologies, Singapore
Ocean monitoring with high-frequency surface wave radar, sea clutter and interference suppression, ship target detection and array signal processing.
1. National Natural Science Foundation Project - Target detection in sea clutter of high frequency surface wave radar based on simultaneously sea state observation (61501131).
Period covered: 01/2016- 12/2018
2. National Marine Technology Program for Public Welfare Project - Synchronization verification system for Shipborne high frequency surface wave radar (201205033-03).
Period covered: 01/2012- 06/2015
3. Science and Technology Support Program for China Marine Surveillance- Research on marine stereoscopic monitoring (ZF02-14). Period covered: 05/2011- 05/2012
4. Fundamental Research Funds for Central Public-Interest Scientific Institution-Analysis and suppression of high-frequency radar sea clutter based on field observation (2013T03). Period covered: 05/2013- 05/2015
1. Yi-ming Wang, Xing-peng Mao, Jie Zhang, Yonggang Ji. Detection of Vessel Targets in Sea Clutter using In situ Sea State Measurements with HFSWR, IEEE Geosci. Remote Sens. Lett.,2018, 15(2): 302-306.
2. Yi-ming Wang, Xing-peng Mao, Hong Hong, Jie Zhang, et al. A Generalized Oblique Projection Filter with Flexible Parameter for Interference Suppression. International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, 2015:1-11.
3. Wang Y, Zhang Y, Wu N, et al. Monte Carlo Simulation of In Situ Gamma-Spectra Recorded by Nai (Tl) Detector in the Marine Environment. Journal of Ocean University of China, 2015, 14(3):471-474.
4. Yiming Wang, Xingpeng Mao, Jie Zhang,Yonggang Ji. Effective Sea Clutter Spectrum Extraction Method for HFSWR in Adverse Conditions. Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology,2017,26(03):367-374.
5. Yi-ming Wang, Xing-peng Mao, Jie Zhang, et al. A Multi-Domain Collaborative Filter Based on Polarization Sensitive Frequency Diverse Array. IEEE Radar Conference, 2014: 0507-0511.
6. Wang Yiming, Yang Guang, Xing Youguang. A Novel Ameliorated Slotted ALOHA Protocol, 2nd International Conference on Networking, Information and Automation, ICCASM, 2011:1818-1820.
7. Wang Yiming, Mao Xingpeng, Zhang Jie, Ji Yonggang. Ship Target Detection in Sea Clutter of HFSWR Based on Spatial Blind Filtering. IET International Radar Conference 2015, Hangzhou,2015:1-5.
8. Wang Yiming, Mao Xingpeng, Hong Hong, et al. Narrow Beam Forming Method for High Frequency Radar Based on Oblique Projection Operator. Chinese Journal of Radio Science,2015,30(5):857-863. (in Chinese).
9. Yiming Wang, Jie Zhang, Yonggang Ji, et al. Joint Time-Frequency and Matrix Decomposition Method on Sea Clutter Suppression in HFSWR. Periodical of ocean university of china,2015,45(3):122-127. (in Chinese).
10. Yiming Wang, Xingpeng Mao, Jie Zhang, et al. Boundary-Constrained Sea Clutter Circulation Cancellation by High-Frequency Surface Wave Radar, Oceanologia et limnologia sinica,2015,46(2):278-284. (in Chinese).
11. Yiming Wang, Jie Zhang, Yonggang Ji, Xiaoliang Chu. CFAR Ship Detection Verification Method of HFSWR Based on Range-Doppler Projection of AIS Data, Haiyang Xuebao.2015,37(4):76-82.(in Chinese).
12. Yiming Wang, Jie Zhang, Yonggang Ji, et al. Ship Detection in First Order Sea Clutters of HFSWR using Sea State Observation Information. Advances in marine science.2015,33(2):239-245. (in Chinese).
13. Yiming Wang, Jie Zhang, Yonggang Ji, Xingpeng Mao. Progress in Research on Target Detection under Sea Clutter Background of HFSWR. Marine sciences,2016,40(9):140-144. (in Chinese).